This 1-day course provides an introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC). Topics covered include historical SPC, passive data collection, sampling plan determination, control-limit calculation for continuous processing and batch processing, and out-of-control action plans.
Who Should Attend
Engineers, scientists, and technicians who are involved in process control
Data Analysis and Statistics Using JMP Software for Engineers and Scientists course, or equivalent experience in statistics and JMP software
Expected Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Perform passive data collection and determine significant sources of variability
- Determine the correct set of control charts for their process
- Calculate the correct control limits on the process
- Determine whether a change in process conditions has lead to an improvement in process behavior
- Know when to fix control limits
- Know how to rationally subgroup
- Conduct SPC for variable and attribute data
Request More Information about This Course
Please get in touch with us if you have questions or would like more information on how to register a group from your organization for this course.