Front-end Software Developer
Levels sought: Junior and Senior
Location: Works remotely
You will be responsible for designing and developing React.js/Next.js front-end applications. Several years of experience in any of those frameworks/libraries is needed, as well as prior experience in UI/UX design, development, and testing. You need to be eager to learn and grow your skills and share best practices with the rest of the team. You will be a strong advocate for effective UI/UX design, feedback, and integration.
Your ability to grasp technical concepts and quickly learn a wide variety of programming languages is vital. Competency in other programming languages may be required as projects, application development, and customer specifications evolve. Interest in and familiarity with using statistical methods in an industry setting is a strong asset.
Predictum is revolutionizing how engineering and science-based organizations in every sector boost productivity, innovation, effective problem solving, and continuous improvement. You will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with our clients and for them to get to know and appreciate your work. We invite you to join our dynamic team.
For working remotely, we require that you have high-speed internet access and experience with using business productivity software (Microsoft 365 is preferred). You must be legally authorized to work in the Canada or United States.
- Design and develop initiatives for new, front-end software features
- Develop software features and functionality following Agile software development methodology
- Translate customer business needs into software requirement specifications and deliverables
- Collaborate with team members in performing system integration tasks
- Design, build and automate development and testing workflow and data flows
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in developing React.js/Next.js front-end applications
- Web development and cloud computing experience
- Experience with Adobe XD, Figma, and similar tools to craft and integrate HTML/CSS/JS
- Gather requirements from customers and transform them into software requirement specifications and deliverables
- Estimate work effort for project deliverables
- Explain technical concepts and details of software features and performance in plain English to non-technical customers and business contacts
- CI/CD pipeline experience (GitLab platform preferred)
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Research and development knowledge and data science experience (analytics and developing/deploying models) are assets
- Software product development experience is preferred
- Must be motivated, self-disciplined, a fast learner, and a self-starter, and able to multitask in managing competing priorities
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Provide daily status updates as to progress and blocking issues
- Ability to analyze requirements and develop solutions in abstract ways
- Domain-driven design knowledge and experience
- Database experience with relational/non-relational databases
- Pharmaceutical and/or manufacturing industry experience is an asset
- Good work-life balance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits plan
Ready to Apply?
Please fill out the contact form and send a covering letter with your résumé and salary expectations to: careers [at] predictum.com
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. We will only contact selected candidates who will advance in the hiring process.